Dr Joshua Lazarus – Scarborough Chiropractor
B.Sc(Chiro), B.Chiro (Distinction)
Founder of Walter Road Chiropractic & Sports Injuries
Movement is medicine.
Dr Joshua Lazarus (Dr Josh) is one of our Scarborough Chiropractors, he is a family-oriented Chiropractor who has a special interest in looking after patients with acute and chronic pain, while educating them to adapt their musculoskeletal system to be able to handle more movements through strength.
Dr Josh is extremely passionate about getting you pain free and beginning your journey to long term pain relief, as well as educating you about pain, movement deficiencies and load management.
Enhancing sports performance.
Dr Josh uses a full-body approach to find out the cause of your problem, identifying why you’re in pain is of the utmost importance, he will break down sleeping styles, posture, and other habits that may be aggravating your issue.
During his time away from work Dr Josh enjoys spending time with his family and two french bulldogs. As well as going to the gym to work on his strength and endurance.
When he’s not at work Dr Josh is also completing his Level 1 Strength & Conditioning , Precision Nutrition and Tendinopathy rehab course.
Call us now on 08 6184 8835 or Book Online to get to the bottom of your problems!
Dr Joshua Lazarus
- Advanced Dry Needling Course – CPD Health Courses
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Level 1 & 2
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC)
- Prehab 101 – Dr Jacob Harden
- Essentials of Effective Scoliosis Management – Scolicare
- Clinical Management of the Fitness Athlete
- Watson Headache Foundation Course
- Advanced Protocols for the Dizziness and Cervical Pain Patient: Brain Based and Vestibular Therapies for the Chiropractor
- RockTape: Kinesiology of Advanced Taping Course
- Inspiral Dynamic Development Pediatric Seminars – Module 1 & 2